There’s no question, the very first way to attract men naturally is visually. But beyond beauty there’s a lot of things which can actually attract men naturally.
Keep in mind though that love and attraction are two completely different things. A guy may find you extremely attractive because of your physical assets, yet he may not end up falling in love with you for his own reasons.
Here are some natural ways to attract a guy:
- Dress in softer pastel colors like peach or mauve. The color will give your skin tone a healthy glow that makes you look warm and likeable instantly.
- Smile more often. A smile can make you appear more pleasant and friendly. Aside from that a warm smile can ignite a man’s courage to walk up to you.
- Make eye contact for 3-5 seconds then combine with your smashing smile. Three seconds is, “I think she just checked me out, but maybe the guy behind me.” Four to five seconds is, “Oh, it’s on. She just checked me out. I got to talk to her!
- Run your fingers through your hair delicately. Always works for any guy! The sexiness and playfulness of your hair, combined with the tenderness of your neck will kick in a few mating chemicals inside of him that will ignite his hunt mode.
- Have a Signature Scent. Perfume is a great way to not only smell wonderful but also stay unforgettable. Make your signature scent by spritzing that favorite perfume of yours daily. When he smells that fragrance somewhere else, he will be reminded of you.
Photo Credits: http://waterfordwhispersnews.com